RFI provides an activity Forum where top industrialists, managers and academicians come together to share knowledge and experience. The Association shall have the following classes of Membership:
Any firm, Corporation, enterprise, Chamber of Commerce, or other similar institution, which in the opinion of the Committee, is interested in the development of the management movement, may be admitted by the Committee as an Institutional Member.
Institutional Members may be of the following classes:
- a) Annual: Those who pay their membership subscription, as decided by the Committee, on annual basis.
- b) Patrons: Those who pay the one-time patron membership subscription as decided by the Committee.
Read More about Institutional Membership
- Individual Members
Any individual holding in the opinion of the Committee a responsible executive or administrative position in an industrial or commercial firm, government enterprise, consulting firm or any other like establishment, which involves the study and application of management principles and the effective utilization of human and material resources, also any individual teaching management subjects in an educational institution, shall be eligible for Individual Membership.
Individual Members will be of the following classes:
- a) Individual Annual Member:
Any individual, who in the opinion of the Committee, is interested in the development of the management movement and who pays his or her membership subscription, as decided by the Committee on an annual basis, may be admitted by the Committee as an Individual Annual Member.
- b) Life Members:
Any person, holding in the opinion of the Committee, a responsible executive or administrative post in an industrial, commercial or professional organization or in a government or semi-government body or undertaking or in any other similar establishment may be admitted as life members.
- c) Professional Individual Members of RFI:
Such member will be admitted by RFI as per RFI Rules.
- d) Patron Members:
Any individual eligible for life membership and who pays his patron membership subscription, as decided by the Committee, may be admitted as Patron Member.
Who Can Become a Member?
- Any person employed in Managerial Position (Private, Public, Government and NGOs)
- Any person having professional qualifications such as MBA, CA, CS, Engineers, Doctors etc. and who is employed in any organization or having professional self practice. Entrepreneurs with adequate qualification can also enroll as Member.
Benefits for Members
- All the programme announcements will be mailed directly to Members’ contact address.
- Members get a 10% concession in attending paid training programmes which has not otherwise mentioned and for all publications of RFI (For Patron Membess it is 20%).
- Library service will be provided to all members. However, for borrowing books, the library rules shall apply.
- Free issue of RFI bulletin and other useful booklets published by RFI.
- The institutional nominees will have all the rights as in the case of individual members. Also, all the employees of the institution can avail the fee concessions in programme when they are nominated by company.
- Two of the employees can be deputed as representatives with whom the Association will have its interaction.