Faculty Development Program (FDP) On ‘NAAC Accreditation Framework: An Overview in respect of New Guidelines” (FDP-NAAC2020)Start Date- 6 July 2020 End Date- 13 July 2020 Time- 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM Organized by- Research Foundation of India & Smt. K.G.Mittal college of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai
Supported & Association with
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences Indore, MP India. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Indore, MP India . Gujarat Vidyapith Ahmedabad, Gujarat .
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University Indore, MP India.
Shri Khushal Das University Hanumangarh, Rajasthan, India.
Apex University Jaipur, Rajasthan, India . Association with-World Virtual Conference Forum Sponsored by- World Federation of Science and Technology (WFST- California), International Research Guide Federation (IRGF), JRF & EduAcademic
Registration Fees- 950/- https://researchfoundationofindia.com/webinar-registration/
Description:-The situation of pandemic Covid-19 has drastically changed the environment for the higher education institutions and there is a dire need to address the issues common to interest of education sector. NAAC Accreditation is always a matter of curiosity for everyone. The NAAC has been carrying out the process of quality assessment and accreditation of Higher Education Institutions. AS per UGC guidelines, it is also mandatory for each and every HEI’s to accreditation themselves with NAAC.The following seven criteria represent the core functions and activities of any HEI and these are the basic parameters to assess them:
- Day 1- 06/07/20- Criterion 1-Curricular Aspects
- Day 2- 07/07/20- Criterion 2-Teaching-Learning and Evaluation
- Day 3- 08/07/20- Criterion 3-Research, Consultancy, and Extension
- Day 4- 09/07/20- Criterion 4-Infrastructure and Learning Resources
- Day 5- 10/07/20- Criterion 5-Student Support and Progression
- Day 6- 11/07/20- Criterion 6-Governance, Leadership, and Management
- Day 7- 12/07/20- Criterion 7-Innovations and Best Practices
- Day 8- 13/07/20- Technical Session