RFI Research Consultancy Unit
RFI Research Consultancy Unit (RFI-RCU) is an exclusive unit that formulates research proposals in various domains for government/funding agencies/private companies, and provides guidance and support to researchers in science and engineering. RFI-RCU strives to offer innovative analytical processes and techniques to assist industries/organizations to achieve better throughput.
Conducting academic research, especially PhD level research, requires a great deal of interest, patience, and skills. It involves various tasks such as surveying, problem identification, generating new ideas to overcome the problems, applying identified solutions to generate results, thesis writing, and more. Proper guidance and support in all these tasks can result in significant and efficient research. RFI-RCU is privileged to provide such support and guidance to researchers in various fields of science and engineering, which can assist them in shaping their research work in a more efficient and formal manner. Additionally, RFI-RCU facilitates the publishing of research articles in appropriate Journals, which can help the researchers to complete their research work in a timely manner.
The main streams of RFI-RCU are given below:
1. Formulating research proposals for various social and real world problems
2. Specialized consultancy for funded research projects
3. Understanding the fields of interests and suggesting appropriate research area to the researchers
4. Guidance to the researchers (PhD.,) in formulating their research work and exclusive guidance from experts of International Universities
5. Complete guidance for scripting the complete research work
6. Facilitating the research scholars (PhD.,) for publishing their research articles in appropriate Journals