Prof. Dr. Ashok Kumar Gupta
Vice President, Research Foundation of India
South Asian Country Chapter Head
SOUTH ASIA CHAPTER HEAD – RFI – Research Foundation of India
BE(MACT), M Tech (MANIT), PGDM (AIMA), DMS (NIM, New Delhi), LL B, Ph D (AISECT).
Author of Books –
- CONCEPTS IN ENGINEERING DESIGN, Published by Dhanpat Rai, New Delhi,
- DIELESS FORMING USING 3D PRINTER, Published by LAP Germany,
- INTRODUCTION TO SPIRAL BEVEL GEARS, Published by JRF International Book Publication
Winner of Awards –
- International Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Higher Education Research Award” in 3rd International Conference at Bangkok, held at Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok (Thailand).
- Professors’ Award for Strengthening the Pursuit of Excellence in 7th International Conference at Bangkok, held at Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok (Thailand).
- Award for Convener of the year in 9th International Conference at LNCTS Indore M P,
- Award for Highly Dynamic Director of the Year in 14th International Conference at MDGI Indore M P,
- Award for Best Teacher of the Year in 13th International Conference at OM Kothari IMR, Kota, Raj
Member Ship -Member of IAAM – International Association of Advanced Materials,Sweden,
Member of ISHRAE – Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers,
Member of ISIE – Imperial Society of Innovative Engineers (ISIE)
Convener – https//9th-conference.springer.co.in
Organizing Secretory : https://10th-conference.springer.co.in/
Organizing Secretory : https://14th-conference.springer.co.in/